GPS is currently seeking qualified applicants for our growing Construction Team.
Construction Field Labor
and Service Technicians
Locations: St. Paul, MN Fargo, ND Sioux Falls, SD Denver, CO
GPS is looking for motivated self-starters to performs tasks involving construction labor on field erected bolted steel storage tanks under the direction of a Foreman and/or Construction Field Manager. Experience and competency in operating a variety of hand and power tools required.
- Traveling position, must be willing to be on the road for 11-day rotations
- Ability to work in varying conditions with ladders, scaffolding, manlifts and at various working heights
- Able to lift and/or handle materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Proven working knowledge and use of industrial power tools and hand tools
- Able to pass pre-employment substance test, background check and random testing
Pay and Benefits:
$22/hr. starting wage and $175 per diem/week.
Health, Dental, 401k, PTO, Holiday, Profit Sharing
Lodging arranged and paid by company Foreman
Paid Travel in company vehicle with Foreman
TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND APPLICATION HERE
Great Plains Structures is an EEO/AA employer
• Recruiters, please DO NOT contact this job poster
• Do NOT contact GPS with unsolicited services or offers